Gulet Grub: Unveiling the Delights of Turkish Cuisine on a Gulet Cruise

Di più
3 Mesi 4 Giorni fa #526693 da eren
That sounds like an unforgettable trip! I've heard great things about Kas and Kekova, and it's wonderful to hear that YachtsnGulets delivered such a positive experience. Snorkeling in those clear blue waters and exploring ancient ruins must have been amazing. The comfort and quality of the gulet, along with delicious onboard meals, make it sound like the perfect vacation. Thanks for sharing your recommendation—I'm definitely considering YachtsnGulets for my next adventure along Turkey’s beautiful coastline!

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Di più
3 Mesi 5 Giorni fa #526691 da danvar
Last summer, my friends and I decided to charter a gulet in Turkey through YachtsnGulets and it was a fantastic decision. The crew was experienced and hospitable, taking us to picturesque spots like Kas and Kekova. We spent our days snorkeling in clear blue waters and exploring ancient ruins along the coast. The gulet itself was comfortable and well-equipped, and the onboard meals were delicious, featuring fresh seafood and local Turkish dishes. YachtsnGulets provided a perfect blend of adventure and relaxation—I highly recommend them for anyone looking to explore Turkey's stunning coastline.

Di più
3 Mesi 5 Giorni fa #526690 da Gamer
Just back from a fantastic gulet cruise exploring hidden coves and historical sites along the stunning Turkish coastline. But let's be honest, a big part of the experience for me was the incredible food!

Fresh seafood, flavorful meze platters, melt-in-your-mouth grilled meats, and of course, decadent baklava for dessert - every meal onboard was a delightful surprise. Did anyone else embark on a Turkish gulet cruise and fall in love with the cuisine?

I'd love to hear about your favorite dishes you experienced onboard. Did the crew offer any cooking demonstrations or share local recipes? For me, the daily fresh fish caught by the crew and simply grilled to perfection was a highlight!Gulet Grub: Unveiling the Delights of Turkish Cuisine on a Gulet Cruise

Tempo creazione pagina: 0.194 secondi