Custom Made NBA Socks, Utah Jazz, custombasketballsocks.com

Di più
2 Anni 11 Mesi fa #98 da WilliamR
Jayson Tatum made an impression on his Boston Celtics teammates on Friday night, his 53-point performance becoming an instant classic catapulting the All-NBA forward into the same conversation as greats like Larry Bird, the last Celtic forward to score at least as many points in a regular-season. Washington Wizards

The Knicks just keep on fighting. Despite a tough schedule, they continue to battle their way into playoff positioning, picking up a couple of more wins this weekend thanks to some late-game heroics from RJ Barrett. At .500, it's going to take a lot for the Knicks to fall out of position for at least the play-in tournament. That alone would be a sign of significant progress in coach Tom Thibodeau's first season at the helm. -- Bontemps Portland Trail Blazers

custombasketballsocks.com
Custom Made NBA Socks

The Golden State Warriors entered Monday night just two games behind the Memphis Grizzlies for eighth-place in the Western Conference. Besides a rise up the standings, guard Stephen Curry was on the verge of history. Curry was only 19 points behind NBA legend Wilt Chamberlain for first in the franchise’s all-team leading scorers list. As expected, that was not much of a challenge for Curry.

File allegato:

It is very possible that Oubre is firm on remaining a starter in the NBA, thus finding another organization that will allow him to do so. Utah Jazz

File allegato:

"Well, first of all, I’m a little mystified by that comment," Adams previously said on 95.7 The Game. "Actually, when I read it, I asked [assistant coach] Mike Brown, I said, ‘Mike, did I miss something this year?' "

This past summer, Kevin Calabro, the longtime voice of the Seattle Supersonics and former Trail Blazers play-by-play commentator, told NBC Sports NW's Joe Fann he thought the Supersonics could return within five years.

The No. 1 overall pick extended his streak with at least one steal to 21 games, the longest active run in the NBA. He is the third active player to have at least 20 consecutive games as a rookie with at least one steal, according to Elias Sports. Miami Heat

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Tempo creazione pagina: 0.116 secondi