Tampa Bay Lightning, Custom NHL Socks With Face, hockeycustomsocks.com

Di più
2 Anni 10 Mesi fa #201 da WilliamR
While playing for the Arizona Cardinals in 2001, Bill Gramatica hit a routine field goal to put his team up 3-0 in the first quarter of a mid-December matchup against the New York Giants. The place-kicker jumped up in celebration, landed awkwardly and tore his ACL. "I couldn't tell you right now what I'm going to do," Gramatica said about his celebrations a few months later, "but I know it's not going to be jumping around.''

File allegato:

The Jets and Blue Jackets made a blockbuster trade in January this season which sent Pierre-Luc Dubois to Winnipeg and Patrik Laine and Jack Roslovic to Columbus. Dubois has eight goals and 20 points in 41 games this season with Winnipeg. He enters on a 17-game goal drought – the longest of his career. He last scored in a two-goal effort vs. Ottawa on April 5. Washington Capitals

My unsubstantiated theory on the NHL and the salary cap, Part 1: The league sees a difference between putting a player on long-term injured reserve to work around the cap and messing around with contract numbers to work around the cap, because one requires sacrifice while the other does not. The Blackhawks played without Kane. The Lightning played without Kucherov. There was no sacrifice in Luongo earning $1 million in salary for the last two years of a 12-year contract. Well, other than his trade value.

The Australian one came about in a peculiar way: Lam was booked on a show and had to bail an hour before airtime due to a conflict. The producers were upset. He told them he had a replacement lined up -- the couple themselves. Buffalo Sabres

The Golden Knights were all business in the Twin Cities, securing a 3-1 series lead heading back to Sin City.

“We’ll rally around (Jarry),” Sullivan said. "He’s been a really good goalie for us all year long. He’ll continue to be a good goalie for us going forward.” St. Louis Blues

It was announced hours after Nashville beat Carolina 5-4 in double overtime Friday night to pull within 2-1 of the Hurricanes in their first-round series. Tampa Bay Lightning

File allegato:

hockeycustomsocks.com
Custom NHL Socks With Face

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Tempo creazione pagina: 0.124 secondi