San Diego Padres, Customized MLB Logo Sweater, teamsweater.com

Di più
2 Anni 9 Mesi fa #288 da WilliamR
On the field, looking back on it, I don’t think I did anything different or extra. In some ways it’s almost more special to me because of that — because I really just did what I do all the time. I was myself out there, and I ended up with a no-no. San Francisco Giants

File allegato:

Glasnow said there was talk going back a couple of weeks that eliminating anything that helps pitchers' grip could lead to an increase in injuries.

teamsweater.com
Customized MLB Logo Sweater

The Giants pushed Anthony DeSclafani back a day this week to give him some extra rest. He'll now get even more time to prepare for his next start. Boston Red Sox

But I sneaked a peak last Friday afternoon and was heartened to see a tweet from a Bay Area sportswriter sharing the news that the Oakland A’s have renamed their annual Pride Night after Glenn Burke, the former Berkeley High baseball and basketball standout who went on to become the first openly gay Major League Baseball player with the Dodgers and A’s in the late 1970s. Pittsburgh Pirates

Andrus' heroics came just a couple of nights after A’s center fielder Mark Canha dubbed the A’s a resilient team that finds ways to win. 

Things have to change quickly if the St. Louis Cardinals went to get back into the postseason mix. San Diego Padres

File allegato:

The 24-year-old Madrigal has a proximal tear of his right hamstring, and White Sox general manager Rick Hahn said the team is exploring options for treatment. Rest and rehabilitation is one option, but Madrigal also could be headed for season-ending surgery.

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Tempo creazione pagina: 0.146 secondi